Body Pro-Lok ONE provides one simple solution for complex SBRT patient setups. This system features the ONEBridge, with unique design features allowing for improved patient positioning and compression plate restriction.
Respiratory Restriction Options
- The ONEBridge™with Wide Respiratory Plate or Standard Respiratory Plate places pressure at the level of the diaphragm to assist in restricting respiratory movement.
- Variable height adjustment with just one bridge (21.6 cm to 46.3 cm, 8.5″ to 18.25″)
- Lateral offset ability allows the bridge and plate to adapt to the patient’s natural posture and body type
- Tilting offset ability allows optimal patient positioning for enhanced gantry clearance
- Advanced latch engineered to release in less than three seconds for patient safety
The ONE Respiratory Belt provides pneumatic compression and immobilization to the abdominal region for SBRT treatments.
Features & Benefits
Body Pro-Lok ONE Integration
Body Pro-Lok ONE positioning devices connect to the Universal Couchtop, allowing customized setups with bridges that secure directly to the couchtop
The Universal Couchtop is available for Linac and CT, providing an environment in simulation that is reproducible and dosimetrically matched in treatment
- Universal Couchtop profile and indexing options provide for seamless integration of CIVCO’s positioning devices
- Indexing holes and Transverse Lok-Bar allows lateral offset of platform for optimal clearance
- Kevlar material is MR Safe
- Lightweight and 72″ long
ONEBridge and ONE Respiratory Belt are compatible via a special adapter (BPL010)
Allows ONEBridge and ONE Respiratory Belt to be utilized on IGRT Couchtps and CT Overlays with Varian Exact Indexing
See the product in action