Agatha is an image quality phantom used for constancy testing of digital breast tomosynthesis systems.
Agatha features & tests:
- 45mm thick slab of PMMA (160mm x 220mm)
- Features for testing missing tissue from chest wall (30% fatty / 70% glandular tissue)
- 4 nylon wires for testing Line Object Spread Function (LOSF).
- Perpendicular nylon wire for testing Signal-Difference-to-Noise-Ratio (SDNR).
- Tilted Tungsten wire for z-direction sensitivity profiles (ZSP)
3 spherical inserts for testing:
- 3D MTF (3 and 5mm dia. 30% fatty / 70% glandular tissue material)
- tomographic motion
- Reconstruction effects on SDNR and ASF (0.5mm dia. Al sphere)
- Phantom with positioning aid
- Hard protective case