Filling and crimping unit for vials
CRP is a precise and compact system for dispensing and sealing vials of radiopharmaceuticals in sterile conditions. It allows safe and rapid radiopharmaceutical dispensing into vials minimising the operator’s tasks.
It is suitable for any laminar flow Hot Cell with a dose calibrator pit and tele-pliers.
The main parts of the unit are:
- station for rubber cap removing/positioning;
- station for aluminum ring removing/positioning;
- station for aluminum ring crimping;
- actuated arm for vial moving among the above stations.
- Opening/Closing/Crimping unit with:
- a diluting/filling unit
- a piercing unit
- additional stand-alone balance for faster activity concentration calculation (optional)