Ensure years of consistent QC measurements and high quality diagnostic imaging.
Collaboratively designed to better serve your needs
- Go from storage to use in less than 10 seconds. Gammex collaborated with clinical and academic thought leaders to develop our patented HE (High Equivalency) Gel™ and the first portable Doppler Flow Phantoms in the world. The Doppler 403 and Mini-Doppler 1430 Flow Phantoms are second generation devices based on the proven, original designs, and developed with ongoing customer input. Precision pulsatile flow mode allows you to reliably test system velocities. HE (High Equivalency) Gel™ is patented and proven
- Helps ensure all transducers and system settings are fully tested across the entire frequency range from 2 to 18 MHz
- Response of attenuation-to-frequencies over 8 MHz supports accurate axial resolution and penetration depth representative of human tissue. From routine QA to education and complex research. Doppler 403 Flow Phantom. The gold standard in Doppler Ultrasound QA
- Measure axial & lateral resolution from the surface to 16 cm deep. Mini-Doppler 1430 Flow.
- Ideal for cardiology and musculoskeletal (MSK) applications
- Measure small parts resolution
- Lightweight at less than 10 lbs. (4.6 kg). Sono Transducer Holder. The Sono Transducer Holder
- Accessory fits any Gammex phantom including the Sono Family and Doppler Flow phantoms. Place a transducer in a precise location in the holder for reproducible tests over time
- Support the transducer cable with the cable hook. Common Highlights.
- New blood mimicking fluid formulation Represents laminar and parabolic flows (velocity-dependent)
- Increased viscosity and decreased Reynolds number
- No need to ever purchase or store blood mimicking fluid
- Rugged, self-contained, battery-operated
- Easy to use—turn it on, push a button & start testing
- HE Gel can be rejuvenated and your phantom re-validated any time to strengthen your investment
- Exceed ACR, ECR, AIUM and other program requirements