- The PET-CT Phantom™ includes internal structures (three rods and six spheres) which when imaged with both modalities can demonstrate how accurately the two image sets are aligned.
- In addition, a single sample of radioactive water is attenuated by water, bone, and CT contrast material (as well as air only) to determine how accurately the CT-based PET attenuation correction works.
- Acceptance testing of PET/CT and SPECT/CT systems
- Routine quality evaluation of PET/CT and SPECT/CT Systems
- Evaluation of new image fusion software
- Evaluation of new attenuation correction algorithms
- Aluminum tubes are for registration
- The outer 2” OD micro cylinder is for comparing attenuation region to non attenuation region
- The 6” ring