Precisely measure spatial resolution in three dimensions.
- Test axial, lateral and elevational resolution simultaneously tailor your testing to the unique qualities of spherical lesions
- Test high frequency transducers used in echocardiography
- Spherical lesions demand a different kind of testing. They have negligible echogenicity and produce no distal enhancement or shadowing. Therefore, spatial resolution should be measured in the axial, lateral and elevational directions. The thinner the ultrasound beam, the better the elevational resolution of the system.
The Sono408 Phantom allows you to:
- Check for targets at both 0.5 cm and 0.75 cm depth intervals
- Test multiple resolutions at depths from 0.5 to 16 cm with 2 mm and 4 mm diameter lesions. Gammex’s HE (High Equivalency) Gel™, featured in Sono408 Phantoms, is optimized for use with tissue harmonics imaging. HE Gel-based phantoms have a near-linear response of attenuation-to-frequencies between 2 to 18 MHz
- The response of attenuation-to-frequencies over 8 MHz supports accurate axial resolution and penetration depth representative of human tissue.
Sono408 Spherical Lesion Phantom:
- Test axial, lateral and elevational resolution simultaneously
- Test high frequency transducers used in echocardiography. HE Gel is very uniform and has a nonlinearity parameter (B/A) that is equivalent to human liver
- HE Gel can be rejuvenated and your phantom re-validated any time to strengthen your investment.