Ensure accurate screening, diagnosis and monitoring.
- Perform efficient QA testing of ultrasound systems and transducers
- Use across a variety of applications, including General Radiology, Musculoskeletal, Cardiology, Emergency, Pediatrics, Radiotherapy and Surgical
- Helps you exceed ACR, ECR, AIUM and other international program requirementst.
- Sono403 Phantoms, with patented HE (High Equivalency) Gel™, provide advanced technology for measuring image quality of small parts and intra-cavity ultrasound scanning systems.
The Sono403 family offers: A near-linear response of attenuation-to-frequencies between 2 to 18 MHz, due to our HE Gel response of attenuation-to-frequencies over 8 MHz to support accurate axial resolution and penetration depth representative of human tissue.
- Image uniformity
- Artifact survey
- Axial and lateral resolution
- Horizontal and vertical distance
- Dead zone
- Depth of penetration
- Signal-to-noise ratio
- Anechoic and echogenic mass resolution
- Gray scale contrast resolution