Gain greater flexibility to meet more QA program requirements.
- Featuring Full Contact™ curved surface to improve coupling between convex transducers and the phantom scanning window
- Includes patented HE (High Equivalency) Gel™
- Ensure efficient testing across entire frequency range. Gammex’s latest collaborative development has been designed to easily and efficiently meet your changing needs in maintaining uniformity and accurate QC measurements. Our first phantom with the Full Contact curved scanning surface,
- Allows you to invert the phantom 180 degrees, and use the patented flat scanning surface for linear arrays
- Exceeds ACR, ECR, AIUM and other international program requirements.
Performance measures include:
- Image uniformity
- Artifact surveys
- Lateral resolution
- Horizontal and vertical distance
- Depth of penetration
- Signal-to-noise ratio
- Anechoic and echogenic mass resolution
- Gray scale contrast resolution