A set of test objects designed to be used quickly and easily on a annual / commissioning basis to provide an ongoing check of imaging performance, particularly those aspects which are most liable to deterioration.
Used for CR and DDR, the kit enables the following checks to be made:
- Erasure cycle efficiency
- Image Retention
- Sensitivity index consistency/sensitivity
- Scaling errors
- Blurring and Stitching Artefacts
- Limiting resolution (45o only)
- TCDD (Threshold Contrast Detail Detectability).
The kit consists of:
- TO 20 threshold contrast test object*
- Resolution test object (type 43) – 10LP/mm*
- TO M1 geometry test object
- TO MS4 mesh test object
- Small lead block
- Steel ruler
- Tape measure
- Adhesive tape
- 1.5 mm Copper filter.
Please note: The items marked * are also available for ordering individually. Other items are only available by ordering the full CR/DDR set.