- The NEMA IEC Body Phantom Set™ consists of a body phantom, a lung insert and an insert with six spheres with various sizes.
- It is designed in accordance with the recommendations by the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) and modified by the National Electrical manufacturers Association (NEMA).
- It is recommended for use in the evaluation of reconstructed image quality in whole body PET imaging.
- Simulation of whole-body imaging especially using PET and camera-based coincidence imaging techniques
- Evaluation of reconstructed image quality in whole body
- PET and camera-based coincidence imaging
- Determination of the coincidence count rate characteristics in brain and cardiac imaging
- Evaluation of the relationship between true coincidence count rate and radioactivity
- Determination of the address errors caused by address pile up
- Evaluation of the count loss correction scheme